Co. owner of Fierce Fitness Kildare, Michael has been working within the fitness industry for 14 years now.
After qualifying in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training he began working for Total Fitness in Dublin.
Over a number of years he developed his skills and progressed to a Level 3 Exercise Specialist. He then moved on and opened a private personal training studio. He ran this for 3 years.
Soon after that he started his journey into pole fitness and after training for one year began competing. For 7 years now Michael has been training and competing in Pole as well as training in Circus Arts.
Michael is the head coach of his Circus Fit programme where he teaches people of all ages Trapeze, Flying Pole, Hand Balancing, Rings and also Strength and Conditioning.
His ambition is to introduce as many people as possible into Circus Fit as an alternative, fun, motivating and highly rewarding way to keeping fit and healthy.
His training and guidance makes this achievable for people of all ages, shapes and sizes.
- World Pole Dance Sport&Fitness 4th Place 2016
- Mr Pole Dance UK Champion 2015
- World Pole Dance Sport&Fitness Finalist 2015
- Mr Pole Fitness UK Runner Up 2015
- Pole Theatre Ireland Professional & Overall Winner 2014
- Irish Pole Fitness Male Champion 2013
- All Ireland Pole Dance Champion 2013
- ITEC Diploma in Personal Trainer
- ITEC Diploma in Fitness Instruction
- ITEC Level 1 & 2 Certification in Anatomy and Physiology
- Over 10 years experience